Vegan Masala Curry
A heart-warming curry is all you need to get through this autumnal season! This mildly spiced vegan masala curry recipe is full of exotic flavours that will delight your taste buds. Add our delicious, high-protein Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces to the mix et voilà! Ready to eat in 30 minutes. Recipe by The Clean Tribe.
- 350g Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces (1 pack)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 deseeded red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30g coriander
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 lemon
- In a food processor blitz the onion, ginger, deseeded red chilli, garlic cloves and coriander until fine.
- Heat coconut oil (or oil of your choice) in a medium pan and add the onion
- When the onion is softened, add the following spices: turmeric, paprika, coriander powder, cayenne pepper, garam masala and dried fenugreek leaves.
- Cook the spices and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces and simmer for 10 additional minutes.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and finely chop the remaining coriander leaves.
Based on a single 360g portion size
|of which saturates||3.7g|
|of which sugars||11.9g|