Laksa with Quorn Meatless Pieces
A delicious noodle dish flavoured with chilli and ginger, and made with Quorn Meatless Pieces packs a big portion of protein.
- 300g Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece of root ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 spring onions onion, diced
- 100g green beans, cooked for 5 minutes in hot water
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk, light
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 150g fine rice noodles, cooked according to pack instructions (approximately 300g cooked weight)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and spices for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Quorn Meatless Pieces and fry for a further minute.
- Add the spring onions, green beans, soy sauce, coconut milk, vegetable stock and noodles. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5-10 minutes until all the ingredients are piping hot. Add the coriander and lime juice.
Based on a single 347g portion size
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which sugars||9.1g|